Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

{Super Bowl Eats & Treats}


Hey, today is a HUGE event, did you know???? Millions of people waiting, with bated breath, to see....

Punxsutawney Phil! He came out of his hole and... saw his shadow! What? I'm pretty sure Groundhog Season just opened up. Be careful out there, Phil.

Ohhhhh... the other thing? Yeah, well, there's this little football game on today called "The Super Bowl". Ever hear of it? Yeah... me too, but I haven't sat down and watched a Super Bowl game since the Tim Krumrie broke his leg, in what has been dubbed the worst injury in Super Bowl history; when the Cincinnati Bengals went up against the San Fran 49ers. Uh, yeah, I was like 14 and that was 1988. So.

However, I know I'm in the minority here, so I put together a post of quick ideas for your Super Bowl Party.

I have many, many more ideas under my "Get togethers" section.


Pretzel Turtles
 Pretzel Turtles take about 10 minutes to make total. Sweet and salty. Perfect for football

Ranch Cheese Ball
A twist on regular ole cheeseball

The Big Cheesy Dip
cheese, meat, chips, c'mon, you KNOW that's a football snack

Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
easy to make & tasty too

Layered Drinks
how cool would this be in your team's colors?

Caramel Crunch Party Mix
add M&Ms in your team's colors instead of the Christmas colors pictured

Ham Sams
Bean's favorite sandwich. Fast, easy, and delicious.


Have a fun time! Go your team go!

Me? I'll be watching Sherlock, thanks :)

Tina



1 comment:

  1. I actually didn't know today was the Superbowl until this afternoon. I haven't watched it since....ever, really, but I'm basing this off of a mere 14 years, to be fair. Football's not really my thing if you can't tell, but a Ham Sam and Sherlock is definitely on my agenda ;)
    ~Maya :):

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...