Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Monday, July 15, 2013

{ Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie}



I posted about the Peanut Butter Chocolate Dipped Krispie Treats that I made for our Bean's Pool Party the other day. I also made, what I thought was, Strawberry Daiquiris.

Lemme just tell you, I don't know much about drinking. So, what I thought was a daiquiris may not actually be. After a bit of googling, I found out that daiquiris don't take NEARLY as many berries as I was using.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. These were yummy.

Very strawberry, very cool, very refreshing, and daggone it, not bad for you at all!

Did I say yummy? Cause they were.

So quick and easy, but perhaps not a real daiquiri. So, I changed the name to Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie.

Call it what you want. I call it good.

Try it.

Tina


Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
Recipe by Tina @ Sugar Bean Bakers


4 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
2 cups ice
1/2 cup lemon lime soda, chillled
teaspoon of lime juice
sugar to taste


This recipe requires a blender that can crush ice.

Add the strawberries, lime juice and sugar into the blender. Pulse until smooth.  Taste mix. If too bitter, add more sugar. Add in ice. Blend until ice is crushed well. Stir in soda, do not blend. Pour into glasses.

Makes 4-6 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...