Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Friday, December 16, 2011

{ Christmas Recipe Roundup }



CHristmasPost
I’m going to take a little time here and round up my favorite recipes for Christmas both from my blog… and from some of my favorite blogs.
Heres ya goes…

There’s my most recent post about the Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Ice Cream linked here.

My 1.2.3. Cheeseball here.
Caramel Corn- great for Holiday Snacking or for Gifting! Linked here.
Caramel Apples, also good for eating or gifting. Find the link here.

Always a hit- Holy Moses Dip! Link is here.

Great for Christmas Eve, Christmas Parties, and after Christmas Caroling is my Warm Apple Pie Dessert Drink- find it here.
This Cinnamon Sugar Butter would be great on your Christmas Breakfast Table.
Also a great compliment to rolls at Christmas Dinner.
Mix up and put into cute containers, and you have an inexpensive and delicious gift! Link is here.
You can also drizzle this butter onto popcorn for a salty but sweet treat.
If you dare, you can make these huge, sugar overloaded marshmallow pretzel treats. Great for gifts! Link is here.
Peanut Butter Patties, great for gifting as well, found here.
I love, love, love this Saltine Toffee. A tin of this will add you to anyone’s nice list. Find out how to make it here.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are always in fashion and Christmas is no exception. Find the Bean’s favorite here.
The hubster’s favorite cookie is this oatmeal, linked here.
My personal favorite cookie is the Snickerdoodle. Here is that recipe.
Now on to other sites
From Confessions of a Cook Book Queen we have these super fun cocoa stirrers

The Bean’s FAVORITE Cake from The Pioneer Woman. We make it sans pecans, of course!

From Bakerella, I give you the hit of our Thanksgiving, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, link here.
photo property of Bakerella

Since I’m always having issues with Sugar Cookies, under the ‘have to try in the next week’ category, we have these from Peppermint Plum.
photo property of Peppermint Plum

I can’t forget my pooches, Jingle and Luna
JingAndLu
So, I’ll be making these, from Bakingdom (who has TONS of great human food & Harry Potter goodness too! check her out),
sometime in the next week as well! Link here.
photo property of Bakingdom
If I have time, I’ll come back and link more.. if not, have a beautiful Holiday Season!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...