Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

{ Brownie Day, yay! }

 

I love random holidays, don’t you?

Like Jan 10, Peculiar People Day (I know alotta people that could be this Holiday’s spokesperson).

Or May 29- Paper Clip Day, all hail the great and powerful Clip of Paper!

There’s also August 28, National Bow Tie Day. I’m sure you picked one of those up on August 17, National Thriftshop Day, right?

Be sure to celebrate Oct 2- National Knee Day, couldn’t bend my legs without ‘em! Also, November 27- Turtle Adoption Day. I’ve always wanted a turtle. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him.

And in case you got the above reference, National Bugs Bunny Day just happens to be April 30. Huzzah, Bunny!

However, today, is a super good “day”. December 8th is National Chocolate Brownie Day (there’s a separate day for Blondies, as there should be).

In celebration of that, I’m showing you a delightful, easy to eat make treat. Ok, it’s easy to eat too. Ya got me there!

Remember my Whole Oreos Inside Cuppycakes?

Yeah? Yeah. That’s where we are headed today.

So, all you need is this.

 

Oreo Inside Brownies

Oreos

Fav brownie recipe or mix

and a recipe for chocolate glaze, which you will find here.

Follow the steps in the Oreo Cupcake post- just plop your cookie in the bottom of the liner, then cover with batter.

Bake according to recipe, but you will want to shave a bit of time off of that, since these are cupcakes and not a full pan of brownies.

I baked mine for about 18 minutes.

Once cooled, make and cover tops with chocolate glaze.

 

OreoBrownie

National Brownie Day? It’s a good day. Enjoy yours!

 

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea National Brownie Day was today! I posted a brownie recipe by mere coincidence! I am a sucker for any brownie, and this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...